Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_134779239

Has anyone installed Fabrica hardwood floors?

Carrie
3 years ago

Looking for any reviews before we install in our new home.

Comments (19)

• Aglitter
    3 years ago

I am not familiar with this brand, but many of these hardwood floors are created with a top layer that can be refinished only a certain number of times, so make sure that the thickness at the top, if that is how yours is made, is suitable for your application. Also look into Loba 2K Supra A.T. for a top coat. That is one of the best, if not the best, clear coats for flooring on the market today. There are plenty of threads here at Houzz about it if you want to research further. It needs to be the kind with the "A.T." for Advanced Technology added or it will be a different coating.

• ollashch1
    3 years ago

Have you installed the Fabrica hardwood floors yet? If so how are they holding up? thank you.

• pennami
    3 years ago

I would love to know too. We just found a beautiful sample but would love to know how they last.

• Toya Lofton
    3 years ago

+1 any feedback on Fabrica eng wood floors?

• Carrie
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Ours are being installed right after Christmas.

• M Sterling
    3 years ago

Please update after install. It is my favorite looking floor, haven’t found anything else like it. We love the hand scraped Hickory in Provencial Toast. But my builder does not like it because of the red oak (vs birch) base layer. Thanks!

• Dee
    3 years ago

Hey Carrie, since installing Fabrica how has your floors been? any issues? Also which color/type did you buy? Your floors look awesome

• Carrie
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I love them so far. We’ve only been here about 3 weeks, but they held up well with movers - only a couple tiny scratches. They’ve been great with our small dogs who have tracked in lots of snow lately. We also ended up with only one full board left over 😬 so every piece we bought was laid and I didn’t notice any flaws. The color is Angiers from the Chateau line.

• Dee
    3 years ago

Hi Carrie, thanks for the feedback that’s so good to hear .. we are about to make the decision between Fabrica and Mowhawk so this is so good to hear .. Mowhawk has so many bad reviews online so we we’re definitely leaning towards Fabrica... I love the color you chose it’s very beautiful 🤩

• Irene Paugh
    2 years ago

Beautiful

• Rebecca Law
    last year

HI Carrie,

Now that you have had the Fabrica floors for a while, what do you think? Have they help up? Any issues? We are making our final decision about floors now, and are also leaning toward Fabrica! Thanks for any update you can offer!

• Carrie
    Original Author
    last year

So far, so good. We’re a little over a year with them. We have a few places that are knicked around the kitchen table from the chairs. We did have one board that splintered just a little at the end and I caught my sock on it and lost a little piece of the finish. I think we’re pretty hard on them overall and they hold up well to small dogs, water, and I’ve dropped some pretty heavy things without damaging them. Hope that helps.

• Mom In mass
    last year

Hi there Carrie (and any other Fabrica users). Your floors are GORGEOUS!!!! Please give us the early 2023 update!! I want to install these in our new build! They are ridiculously beautiful!

• Kristine OBrien
    last year

Hi, Im thinking of putting in the Chateau Dourdon by Fabrica on my first floor and some bedrooms on the second. I love the feel of these floors along with the slightly textured and the little squiggle thing going on. it reminds me of flooring in French vintage homes. if I do go with this floor ill post photos;) Kristine Kristine

• gpav
    9 months ago

I would love to see a pic if you went with this floor? We are in the process of deciding and the Doirdon is a gorgeous color! I also like Opus 10” in a similar shade!

• gloriakiely
    5 months ago

Can someone that installed fabrica post an update on how the floors are holding up ?

• Gina Ward
    5 months ago

Getting ready to order Fabrica. Can anyone attest to the floors delivered being very similar to the sample? We had a different company delivered and had to return because it was a completely different shade from the sample. Like, not even close. Hoping Fabrica will be better!

• mbev27
    14 days ago

Any update on this? I like the sample - but the online color is totally different.