Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
betterdayz

SEEKING THIS UPHOLSTERY FABRIC! ONLY NEED A YARD OR TWO.

Theodore Alexander thick upholstery…has been discontinued..I think it may be a KOVI fabric? Please Help!

Comments (299)

• kjoy1
    last month

My DH loved it! So so comfortable! He still talks about the one he sat in…and says one day. Haha. He liked it because he is tall and the chair back was high enough that his head didn’t hang off. Surprisingly that was hard to find.

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    last month
    last modified: last month

Hangcock & Moore just had a 40% off sale…the only way we could afford it! he is very excited!

• liasch
    last month

It’s great that you found the perfect chair for him.

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    last month

Well we now know the gender of my daughter baby! its a girl..due in September...Spent Easter with her and ordered nursery furniture…. we also started putting together decor..so fun!

• Alice Edwards
    last month

Oh you are going to have too much fun! Enjoy and congratulations! Is the girls dress something from your family? I love that!

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    last month

Yes we will use a dress from when my daughter was a baby..the image is just an example.

• dsimber
    last month

So happy for you, Julie!

• Molly
    last month

What a fun room! How is your daughter feeling?

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    last month

Dsimber Thank you! ❤️

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    last month

Molly she is doing good…the morning sickness is almost gone so feeling much better!

• justcallmepool
    last month

So sweet HIWE! This is the same daughter with the other baby girl? I love having a sister :)

I'm interested in the framed dress also. I tried putting one from my girls in a frame and it looks pathetic. I need tips and how-to's please!

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    last month

Hi Pool..no it is my daughter… her first..after a long fertility journey…my first granddaughter is from my older son and his wife…so we will have two granddaughters💞 the photo of the dress framed is from pinterest…but you need a shadow box frame…I buy them from Joanns or Michaels…also available on Amazon…I think we will get it from there when we start our project…I like to use pearl pins to mount the item.

• btydrvn
    last month

Color in a babies room can have some very positive effects..worth googling..

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    last month

Btydrvn……no worries the neutral color will be very soothing for sleeping and as the baby develops she will be introduced to vibrant colors and black and white contrast for learning and developing😊

• btydrvn
    last month

It seems like complete darkness has some merit for sleep quality as well?…

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    last month

Yes a very dark room helps to form strong sleeping rythms for baby..it helps when the conditions are not ideal..it helps because the sleeping rhythm is very strong from a good solid nap or nights sleep as a infant and toddler…..my granddaughters room is completely dark.…for naps and bed time.

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    last month

Could not resist these beautiful Hellebore stems from a local flower shop..they are my very fav flower! they arrive in the garden centers this week…..I will be there to get a bunch of the potted plants for my spring pots and yard they are perennials so hoping I can enjoy them every spring and summer.

• Molly
    last month

Very pretty! Did you ever find bedding?

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    last month

Hi Molly…yes I did! as soon as the drapes arrive I will be ironing it all and adding it to the bed. I will post it all.

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    17 days ago
    last modified: 17 days ago

Drapes are hung! still need to finish making the small valance for over the window above the bed..working on it today.….now I will be looking for art and some interesting smaller pillows for the sofa.…..we moved the furniture around in the suite…trying it out for a few weeks to see what we like best.….I have a black chest stored away from our TX home we may bring up and place under the big gold mirror on the wall across from the fireplace. The drapes are beautiful so happy with them and so easy to hang and train the pleats…great value from Chadmade/twopages online.

• dani_m08
    17 days ago

Julie - your bedroom is gorgeous - would you mind sharing the paint color you used on the walls? Also, what white have you used for your trim? These details maybe buried somewhere in this long thread - I swear I looked a bit before posting my question!

• M Trevino
    17 days ago

Love your bedroom Julie!!!

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    17 days ago
    last modified: 17 days ago

Hi dani_m08…Thank You we are so pleased with are moody bedroom..now working on the tiny details with art and pillows! if you have any suggestions please post them!

Walls-SW Forged Steel

Trim-SW Extra White

Drapes From online Chadmade...Karly Poly twill..color Shale…..with room darkening liner

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    17 days ago

Hi M! Thank you🤗

• happyleg
    15 days ago

Looks very lovely!

• njmomma
    15 days ago

It’s beautiful!!!! Really love the color, but then again I love your design choices always.

• kjoy1
    15 days ago

So So So Beautiful!!! You need your own Instagram page 😍

• dsimber
    15 days ago

It reads luxury, Julie. I love it! Did you hang anything behind the drapes?

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    15 days ago

Happyleg..Thank you..this house is now feeling like our home.

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    15 days ago

Njmomma…Thank you so much you always have such nice comments…I design from the heart and try to make my design decisions from the heart..the overall feel when in the room..they seem to all evolve and we are so comfy in our home.

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    15 days ago

Kjoy💞💞💞💞

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    15 days ago
    last modified: 15 days ago

Dsimber…Thank you…the color is so cozy at night. Yes we added automated shades..they are white and match the trim…you can see the white showing over the window above the bed..I am in the process of making a valance for over it to hide it with the same fabric as the drapes..I just ordered another small drape and will use it to make the valance…..now I need great art and a few more cuddly pillows of course!

• glschisler
    15 days ago

Simply beautiful! 🥰

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    14 days ago

Glschisler…Thank you…open for any art or sofa pillow suggestions.

• Alice Edwards
    14 days ago

Julie your bedroom is so tranquil and moody relaxing! So beautiful of course your entire home is magazine worthy for sure. When you started this post I’ve kept an eye out for something similar to the embroidered fabric you had been seeking. Would it be suitable to find a similar design for a touch on your bedding in a pillow?

• Alice Edwards
    14 days ago

• mary44
    14 days ago

Hi Julie! Love the drapes and of course all your design choices. Your home is absolutely beautiful. How exciting another granddaughter on the way too.. you must be so excited!

• Molly
    14 days ago

Julie where do you want to hang art?

• liasch
    14 days ago

Stunning room ❤️

• liasch
    14 days ago

What about a Japanese or Chinese landscape piece depending on the size that you want. I could see Asian art in the space if it appeals to you at all.

• RedRyder
    14 days ago

Your bedroom looks amazing. The moody, dark feel is unique. An Asian painting, or framed kimono would feel at home on those walls.

• RedRyder
    14 days ago

Asian art.

• RedRyder
    14 days ago

@liasch and I must have posted at the same time!

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    13 days ago
    last modified: 13 days ago

RedRyder and Alice…..hello..thank you for your suggestion…I should have mentioned my bedding has a French Parisian style with a large French toile euro pillow….I do have a few Asian influenced pieces in my living room and dining room...but prefer more french influenced in this master bedroom. Molly I need art over the fireplace in the sitting room and smaller art to flank both sides of the archway going into the sitting room to start.… for over fireplace I would like a Vertical/portrait configuration because I will be adding sconce lighting on each side of it over the fireplace….Keep the ideas coming!

• Alice Edwards
    13 days ago

I love the portraits above fireplaces. Many to choose from, that sounds very nice Julie 💗

• liasch
    10 days ago

RedRyder…lol… interesting that that was what jumped out for both of us! Perhaps because it’s such a serene space, and Asian art has that vibe as well.

• Molly
    9 days ago

Julie have you looked at Minted? This is square, but I thought it was pretty.

• Molly
    9 days ago

Another option.

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    8 days ago

Thanks Molly yes have looked in the pass but I will take a look again!

• liasch
    8 days ago

French… that covers a lot of ground. Any era? I like Redon’s flowers. They are somewhat less obvious as reproductions, although I do like this Monet.